Re: Squaresails, etc

  • Bob Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2010
      (Sorry, I neglected to put in the subject)

      My copy is the 1927 edition, so I expect it is in all of them. There
      is a drawing on page 203. It is in a chapter describing his yacht Tern
      IV (it seems all his boats were named Tern).
      Both of his books, but especially the first one, _Yacht Cruising_ , are
      well worth getting a hold of and reading if you are interested in
      classic yachts and seamanship. Claud Worth began his yachting around
      the 1880s and continued throughout his life, and became an accomplished
      amateur designer, as well as being a prominent eye doctor.

      Bob