UnlikelyBoatBuilder: Hand Tooled Shoe

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2010
      Sometimes you make the right choices. When you do, and they pay off -- even in a small way -- it feels good.

      While prepping the Blue Moon for painting, I discovered that the sacrificial worm shoe had paid the ultimate price for Blue Moon's health. It had done it's duty, and needed to be replaced. Actually, from the look of it, it had needed to be replaced for a good long time....

      Read complete blog post:

      Enjoy: John