Fore-an-Aft

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2010
      Thanks for all the great suggestions regarding a square fore-topsail, I am happy and surprised that there is interest out there, and it is treated with an open mind. I guess growing up in the age of the Marconi rig you forget what a great variety of sail was out there at one time.

      On another note, I am trying to find the color of Dave Clarke's Winfield Lash hull, it seems to be green/black, I did not see a similar color on Kirby's web site.

      Thanks, John