(no subject)

  • david gerstel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2010
      I have the vixen design. john atkin gave me permission to put a square
      on her. it works beautifully. the only person who does this well, as far
      as i know is pete at port townsend foundry in washington. take a look at
      his website. if you like, write me off site and i will send you pictures.
      dgerstel@...