UnlikelyBoatBuilder: Day 13 - Chine Logs - Part 1

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      I knew it might come down to this: Build or Blog? Build or Blog?

      So, for the last two day's I've been building, with no time to blog. The cause for all this concentration is the hardest thing I've run into, yet: letting the chine log into the forms. Whoever said there are no straight lines, no right angles on a boat, sure was right!

      Read complete blog post: Chine Logs - Part 1

      Enjoy: John