UnlikelyBoatBuilder: Day 18 - Year of the Blue Moon

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      On this Day 18, my goal was to work on Cabin Boy's transom. I had bought a large plank of Mahogany from Condon's. It was a beautiful piece, but since I'd brought it home to my basement workshop, it had developed a nasty crack. The sudden change in humidity combined with a hidden weakness in the board, I suspect.

      Luckily, I'd been smart enough to buy a longer length than I needed...

      Read complete blog post: Year of the Blue Moon

      Enjoy: John