Wooden Boat on Atkins

  • manyboat
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2009
      Read the article on William and John and was disappointed. Parts of it were good but he never mentioned any design other than his own boat. What selfcenteredness. It left me with a new respect for the Eric design though. Iv'e given up building a 27' boat but I may build a rowboat in the garage next winter. I'm supprised there aren't more rowboats in the Atkin collection

      Many Boat
    • Patrick Blanchard
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009

        What article?

        On Dec 30, 2009 10:50 PM, "manyboat" <nomadwilly@...> wrote:

        Read the article on William and John and was disappointed. Parts of it were good but he never mentioned any design other than his own boat. What selfcenteredness. It left me with a new respect for the Eric design though. Iv'e given up building a 27' boat but I may build a rowboat in the garage next winter. I'm supprised there aren't more rowboats in the Atkin collection

        Many Boat

      • Elaina McCartney