Re: The tools I need / Thank you all

  • haffdaddy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2009
      The response to my "What kind of tools do I need" has been great. I liked the one about buying a cheap version and if you liked it then buy a better one. I have been saving every email and once the list is complete I will post it her for all to see and use in the future.

      Years ago I sold Kirby Vacuum's. It was not the worst job I ever had but pretty close to it. The Kirby even came with a set of power tools for the man in the family. If I remember right there was a power drill set, with sander / buffer and a power saw. All the tools ran off a flex cable from the front of the vacuum.

      Thanks again

      Greg