Re: [AtkinBoats] Excelsior Being Built!

  • c o'donnell
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19 12:57 PM
      So how's the Excelsior coming?

      On a related note,

      The reference material on my Cheap Pages is now posted at

      http://www.thecheappages.com

      Please check any links you might have, and your bookmarks.

      Any url beginning with "www.friend.ly.net" or "www2.friend.ly.net" is
      now obsolete.

      There are likely to be some bad internal links, which I'll be tending
      to. I'm sure there are also bad external links due to the age of some
      of them. I'll fix those as I encounter them.

      On May 7, 2008, at 2:27 AM, John Kohnen wrote:

      > An Excelsior is being built by the Northwest School of Wooden
      > Boatbuilding
      > for Lee Garrett of Colorado. This is pretty exciting -- Excelsior is a
      > very interesting boat. :o) I hope to have some photos after the
      > boat is
      > completed:
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/5wnrvq
      >
      > http://www.boat-links.com/Atkinco/Sail/Excelsior.html