Unlikely Boat Builder: The Cruelest Lesson

  • JohnA
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2009
      In the olden days (like 3 weeks ago), I thought the one task that separated the dreamers from the builders was lofting. But this week I decided there is another indicator of serious intent, at least for traditional boat builders. It's when your reading list starts to include more wood working books than boat building books...

      Read whole blog post: The Cruelest Lesson

      Enjoy: John