Re: [AtkinBoats] Introduction

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2009
      The plans for Handy Andy in MoToR BoatinG and The Small Boat Book are
      missing some critical measurements in the profile drawing, those for the
      shape of the stem and rake of the transom. I haven't heard back from Mrs.
      Atkin about whether they're included in the full size plans, but at least
      they could be scaled from the drawing well enough to get you close. If
      anybody has the handy Andy plans, I'd sure like to know if those
      measurements are on them, and if they are, I'd sure like to have them.

      On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 10:32:21 -0800, stu wrote:

      > I'm also going to want a tender for her and am thinking of building a
      > Handy
      > Andy for the purpose. Anyone who has experience with that particular
      > craft
      > or building her do me great service by getting in touch.

      John (jkohnen@...)
      A lawn is nature under totalitarian rule. (Michael Pollan)