Unlikely Boat Builder: The Quest for Wood

  • JohnA
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2009

      Sometimes you have to choose between your boat and your mother.

      Working on Cabin Boy has become something of an obsession for me, but when my mom developed some health issues that required her first-born son to fly off to Florida, work on my boat came to a screeching halt. However, as a side effect, I did develop a severe case of BSA (Boat Separation Anxiety.)

      Full blog post: The Quest for Wood

      Enjoy: John