Sampson post post

  • Brandon F
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2009
      I just finished installing and fiberglassing the decks on my Valgerda build. I also made a Sampson post and glued and bolted it in place.

      All the details are on my blog at http://valgerda.blogspot.com

      Brandon
    • DirtSailor
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2009
        Yahoo messed up your link this one will work a bit better:

        http://valgerda.blogspot.com/

        Dirt

        Nice work by the way! Hopefully we'll get to see her in Depoe bay in April!

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2009
          Thanks Dirt!

          Depoe Bay is my absolute, last, no-excuses, deadline to have her in the water and fully found. So, yes, you will see me there.

          Brandon

          --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, DirtSailor <dirtsailor2003@...> wrote:

          > Yahoo messed up your link this one will work a bit better:
          >
          > http://valgerda.blogspot.com/
          >
          > Dirt
          >
          > Nice work by the way! Hopefully we'll get to see her in Depoe bay in April!
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Andrew
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 5, 2009
            So what goes on in Depoe Bay in April? For the last three years I've been going to Lincoln City in May to get my Pacific ocean fix (I grew up in Beaverton, and the Pacific still tugs at me now and then). Any reason I should go a few weeks early next year?

          • dirtsailor2003@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 5, 2009
              Depoe bay wooden boat show and crab feed. Google it. Lots of nice boats and wooden boat nuts!

              Dirtsailor

              Sent from Space!

              From: "Andrew" <adharvey@...>
              Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 23:43:53 -0000
              To: <AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com>
              Subject: [AtkinBoats] Re: Sampson post post

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 5, 2009
                If you're not afraid of boat nuts, one of the high points of the Depoe Bay
                show is the great big group dinner upstairs at the Spouting Horn Friday
                night. Some boat show pix:

                http://www.flickr.com/photos/jkohnen/sets/72157618038717621/

                http://www.flickr.com/photos/jkohnen/sets/72157604839150050/

                http://www.flickr.com/photos/jkohnen/sets/72157600301602021/

                Depoe Bay isn't one of the biggest wooden boat shows, but it's one of the
                NICEST. :o)

                --
                John (jkohnen@...)
                If perfection were needed for friendship the world would be a