Vintage

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2009
      That _other_ Atkin who designs boats has nice write-up on Vintage in his
      blog:

      http://preview.tinyurl.com/yfze8l7

      Thanks, Gav!
      Wind to a sailor is what money is to life on shore. <Sterling
      Hayden>
    • gavinatkin
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2009
        Thank you for your help John!

        Needless to say, I'm a great admirer of the Atkins' work - and and would still do so if I didn't share their surname.

        There are a lot of people called Atkin where I come from in Lincolnshire, England. Is that where William and John's family originated, does anyone know? It's an agricultural county and large numbers of people emigrated to the USA during periods of hard times in farming and during agricultural mechanisation.

        Gav