Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Eric Junior?

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2009
      Between them, the Atkins designed around 900 boats. Only a fraction of all
      those designs are in the current Atkin catalog. Garnet may very well not
      be one of them.

      On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 09:50:24 -0700, Dave wrote:

      > Your Garnet could, I suppose, be based on the Eric Jr. design although I
      > think it's rather the long way around the thing. The only other
      > possibility within my knowledge of Atkin designs is Inga. I can't tell
      > much about Garnet's keel from the photos but Inga's actually a little
      > shallower than Eric Jr's. Then I suppose there is the distinct
      > possibility that she's a home-grown Kiwi design. [:-?]

      When I reflect upon the number of disagreeable people who I know
      have gone to a better world, I am moved to lead a different
      life. <Mark Twain>