Rip Along Design

  • Bob & Jane Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2009

      I have recently restored a 1930's boat that was originally called 'rip along' and came from Fiji to New Zealand in 1954. It was originally owned by a Mr Ludholf. On reviewing the Atkin Boats 'rip along' design I am convinced that my boat is an Aitkin 'Rip Along' design. I would appreciate any help in tracking down any history on my boat. I have also emailed Pat Atkin.
      My email is bobjanesmith@...

      Regards Bob