Kettewomoke vs. Utility?

  • thehomecrafter
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2009
      Come spring, I'd like to build one of these for use as a trailerable fishing boat. I have it in mind to use a 35hp diesel, make the cockpit self draining and build a lobster boat type cabin with a canvas top.
      I'm looking for a boat that can handle rough water, fish 3-4 people, and travel at a reasonable speed with good economy. These two designs appear to fit the bill, but while they do have their differences in details I can't discern any real difference in the lines of these two boats. I'm open to any thoughts.