Vagrant by Atkin

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2009
      I found this plan in ideal series #16. I was planning a square stern canoe or Robb White's Sport Boat but I like the looks of this. The construction would also be good practice for either Shoals Runner or Ninigret. I will put the first page in the photo section.

      The boat will also fit the space I have right now. What do you think of this little boat?.............Tom C