Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Looking for a boat to match my engine

  • echo172@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2009
      What happens when an outboard is put in a seabright?

    • Randy Bennell
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 4, 2009
        Anyone out there know how well the tunnel stern boats do in rough water? How do they compare with a deep V hull?

        Randy

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 7, 2009
          --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Bennell" <bennell@...> wrote:

          > Anyone out there know how well the tunnel stern boats do in rough water? How
          > do they compare with a deep V hull?
          >
          > Randy

          Randy,

          My Rescue Minor handles rough water well up to 3 to 4'. These boats as semidisplacement hules and ride much softer than a planning hull. You do have to be prepared to deal with some air in the tunnel in rough seas. That causes momintary spin up of the RPM.