Re: Economy Jane

  • michaelye4
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 2, 2009
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "sbrookman74" <Steve@...> wrote:
      Wow, that is one very nice looking boat, Steve, congratulations on a beautiful addition to the world of wooden boats. Take a few hours to sail her and just enjoy. If you still feel the need to build an Economy Jane, well don't let us stop you.

      Mike Schneider

      > First posting: I'm an amateur boat builder just finishing my first build, a 19' Sharpie and am already planning the next project. I met Pat the Wooden Boat Show this weekend and ordered plans(both versions) for Economy Jane. (loved the lines, liked that it appeared to be a logical step up in building skill, and it would fit in my workshop) Does anyone has any info on EJ, building, sailing, or otherwise?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > SteveB
      > http://otterwater.com/Sharpie.htm

    • kollerj18
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 2, 2015

        Looking for someone else who is bulding Economy Jane