Results from fuel efficiency tests "Shoals Runner"

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      I was going back thru posts on Shoals Runner because I think it might be what I want to build next. Well, about a year ago there was a lot of posting about testing the fuel efficiency of various boats. Were any of these questions actually answered? I am looking for an inboard powered, shoal draft, fishing boat for local rivers, comfortable enough for 4-5 people. The Atkins tunnel designs have been touted as amazing boats by various people so are there hard facts to back this up?