Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: medication-less

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2004
      They've found us! :o( I've reluctantly changed the settings of the group so
      new members have their postings moderated, that should keep the spammers
      away. It's not much bother for me, but I don't like making the legitimate
      new members have to wait for their messages to be posted. Most of the time
      they'll be OKed within a day, but if I'm out of town it'll take longer.

      It isn't good form to reply on the list to a spam message, and of course the
      spammers don't read the lists anyway.

      On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 02:44:14 -0000, Steve S wrote:
      > Judging from your very first post, it's obvious you didn't really
      > join this group yesterday to discuss Atkin boats. Your post was an
      > unwanted waste of my time. "If you dont want to be part of this
      > group, you can leave by mailing AtkinBoats-
      > unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com"
      > I apologize to John and the group if I have overstepped my bounds as
      > a group member.

      It s a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word!
      <Attributed to Andrew Jackson>