35 ' Atkin *Clione* For Sale - Great Condition - Priced for Appreciative Buyer.

  • thunderchildforsale
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      35' Atkin *Clione* Gaff Ketch for sale. Thunder Child is a blue-water design with accommodations adapted for comfortable coastal cruising and live aboard potential. This is a rare opportunity, as it is the first time on market since I purchased from the builder in 1971. Life changes require me now to do so. For full details, go to http://www.artha.ca ~ Look forward to hearing from an Atkin enthusiast! Regards, John