Re: New Atkin XLNC

  • Brandon
    Message 1 of 5 , May 17 4:54 PM
      Hi John,

      I did make it to Depoe Bay on Saturday and hung around with Scott M. for a while on his Banks dory. I met a few coots. I saw a lot of hats, but many of them were so deeply involved in conversations I didn't want to butt in. I would have liked to meet you and personally thank you for your links page and the Atkins site, two of the reasons I like the WWWeb.

      Sunday afternoon I brought my 91-year-old dad to see some of the boats. Mainly I wanted him to see the Thistle. When I was 13 or 14 we almost bought one just like it, even the same color, but the guy backed out at the last minute. I've wanted one ever since. Unrequited love...

      I want to make the Siletz messabout. Sounds like fun and it's close enough to home I don't have to camp out. I gave that up when I sent my youngest son to college.

      Brandon