Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Tardis Tally-Ho Major 'Gallifrey', Tazmania

  • Michael Walther
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2009
      Hi again Doctor, I can't understand why she wouldn't find it great, after-all, not every Earth woman can be the beautiful wife and assistant to a time lord and with such a well disguised and beautiful tardis as an Atkin, Tally-Ho Major, yep, great disguise. I didn't know Yanmar made Time Drives. Well, now that it's in place be careful calibrating it, remember all the fits it gave The Doctor:)
      I would think if there are a lot of Whovans there, you might be welcome & popular guests at just about any port of call. Possibly even admired, maybe even a little envy 'cause they didn't think of it first;) Tell her that I said it really is a beautiful name (wish I knew where it came from) and I have seen a another nice boat named 'Tardis' think it was here in Washington.
      Good luck Doctor, Mike