Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: TALLY-HO MAJOR

  • Michael Walther
    Message 1 of 8 , May 8, 2009
      Hi Timelord Adrian, Obviously I like the name, fist time I heard Doctor Who say 'Gallifrey' I thought it was beautiful. Other than being the planet of Timelord's is there any other meaning besides it being a beautiful name with a boat to match? Did Google, got lost for a while 3 or 4 hrs., 11 pages +, some really neat stuf, great music, only found reference to the show, wonder where they got it. Thanks for the verification, you seem to be progressing well a-and give good pix, Mike

      Message 2 of 8 , May 9, 2009
        hi mike yes i am also a time lord dr adrian to you ha ha yah i heard the name on the show which is my favourite and thought great name so it stuck much to my wife distaste so ill keep you guys posted on progress