Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: TALLY-HO MAJOR

  • Michael Walther
    Message 1 of 8 , May 8, 2009
      Hi, would that Tally Ho in Tazmania be GALLIFREY? In other words let us know where to look:) I'd like to see it. Thanks, Mike

      Message 2 of 8 , May 8, 2009
        yes Gallifrey is it just sold my last boat so have some more money should see some more progress soon just put stern tube in see pics motor (yanmar 3gm30 )is in place also looking for lead know

        Message 3 of 8 , May 8, 2009
          Hi Timelord Adrian, Obviously I like the name, fist time I heard Doctor Who say 'Gallifrey' I thought it was beautiful. Other than being the planet of Timelord's is there any other meaning besides it being a beautiful name with a boat to match? Did Google, got lost for a while 3 or 4 hrs., 11 pages +, some really neat stuf, great music, only found reference to the show, wonder where they got it. Thanks for the verification, you seem to be progressing well a-and give good pix, Mike

          Message 4 of 8 , May 9, 2009
            hi mike yes i am also a time lord dr adrian to you ha ha yah i heard the name on the show which is my favourite and thought great name so it stuck much to my wife distaste so ill keep you guys posted on progress