Re: TALLY-HO MAJOR "AFRICAN STAR"

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 11:18 AM
      Rich,

      Congratulations on landing one heck of a boat. Where will her home waters be? She's a bit too big for the irrigation ditches, eh?

      When it comes to fotos, this boat will generate a lot of interest. Anything you can do to document your ownership will be appreciated by many, I'm sure. Due to the limitations of Yahoo, I'd suggest you open an account with Flickr or Photobucket to keep your images in, then link to them in your posts here.

      Cheers,
      David G
      Harbor Woodworks

      "History is the short trudge from Adam to atom"

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "richardflint60" <richardflint60@...> wrote:

      > To anyone with interest, I've started a photo album on the "African Star" in the photo section. I will be adding photos as they become available. Thanks!
      >
      > Rich

    • Michael Walther
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8 4:29 PM
        Hi Rich, Thanks for great pix, I think that's the kind of boat worthy of propper care, a beauty & congrats. Thanks,Mike