Re: medication-less

  • baycruiser54
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2004
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "funnyvt133" <funnyvt133@y...>
      wrote:
      > funny what gems you find looking through your spambox, this site
      has very cheap meds, all kinds, check it out

      > http://pillebubtq.allreal.net
      >
      > If you dont want to be part of this group, you can leave by
      mailing AtkinBoats-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Judging from your very first post, it's obvious you didn't really
      join this group yesterday to discuss Atkin boats. Your post was an
      unwanted waste of my time. "If you dont want to be part of this
      group, you can leave by mailing AtkinBoats-
      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com"
      I apologize to John and the group if I have overstepped my bounds as
      a group member.

      Steve Schaffer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2004
        They've found us! :o( I've reluctantly changed the settings of the group so
        new members have their postings moderated, that should keep the spammers
        away. It's not much bother for me, but I don't like making the legitimate
        new members have to wait for their messages to be posted. Most of the time
        they'll be OKed within a day, but if I'm out of town it'll take longer.

        It isn't good form to reply on the list to a spam message, and of course the
        spammers don't read the lists anyway.

        On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 02:44:14 -0000, Steve S wrote:
        > Judging from your very first post, it's obvious you didn't really
        > join this group yesterday to discuss Atkin boats. Your post was an
        > unwanted waste of my time. "If you dont want to be part of this
        > group, you can leave by mailing AtkinBoats-
        > unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com"
        > I apologize to John and the group if I have overstepped my bounds as
        > a group member.

        It s a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word!
        <Attributed to Andrew Jackson>