RE: [AtkinBoats] A "River Belle" starts to appear

  • Alan Boman
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 26, 2009
      Hi John,

      Your absolutely right. Although the changes I have made to Mr William's
      design are very minor, they have been very carefully thought about and are
      my responsibility.

      Below the waterline, the prop shaft angle is flattened a bit because I have
      moved the engine forward and I have also offset the engine to Starboard
      instead on Port because of its direction of rotation, and that's it.

      Above the chine, I have changed the flat planked sides to curved clinker
      with a raised sheer because it better suits frameless plywood construction.

      We'll see how it works out.

      Cheers

      Alan