RE: [AtkinBoats] River Belle

  • Alan Boman
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2009
      Hi Eugene,

      If you are having trouble try the full link..

      http://riverbelle.boman.biz/default.aspx

      this should work.

      Cheers

      Alan

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 22, 2009
        Hi Allan
        Me again. Still no luck. Will admit to being to ald for puters.
        Do I need to do somthing special to acess Australia?
        Eugene
        Port of Catoosa {Tulsa} Okla. USA
        Head of Navigation Arkansas River System
        edalmatiandixon@...
      • Jon & Wanda(Tink)
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 22, 2009
          Worked fine for me on XP