River Belle

  • Eugene Dixon
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 21, 2009
      Hi Allan
      Am interested in your boat project. Was unable to acess
      "riverbell.boman.biz" do you have another listing?
      Eugene
      Port of Catoosa
    • Alan Boman
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 22, 2009
        Hi Eugene,

        If you are having trouble try the full link..

        http://riverbelle.boman.biz/default.aspx

        this should work.

        Cheers

        Alan

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 22, 2009
          Hi Allan
          Me again. Still no luck. Will admit to being to ald for puters.
          Do I need to do somthing special to acess Australia?
          Eugene
          Port of Catoosa {Tulsa} Okla. USA
          Head of Navigation Arkansas River System
          edalmatiandixon@...
        • Jon & Wanda(Tink)
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 22, 2009
            Worked fine for me on XP