Re:Russell R

  • uncleralph123
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 12, 2009
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, huttbldr@... wrote:

      > she has a 18hp tohatsu 4 stroke under the rear hatch. I only have 14
      hours
      > on the motor as Im still learning how she handles.

      Beautiful job. Do you have an update on its performance?

      Ralph
    • huttbldr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 12, 2009
        She handles better than I thought she would. Wen't thru 2 foot wake like a
        hot knife thru butter. Having a problem with the motor right now. I was
        charging the battries when the motor started smokeing. I't melted the oil cap. The
        motor did'nt seem to overheat. It looks like the cap melted from the inside.

        In a message dated 2/12/2009 10:31:02 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        UncleRalph@... writes:

        --- In _AtkinBoats@yahoogroAtkinBo_ (mailto:AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com) ,

        now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000002)