Little Dipper

  • slusher_ben
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 1:51 PM
      Does anyone have pictures or information concerning Little Dipper? I
      would love to see this almost 6 ton 23 foot ship in the flesh (wood)
      so to speak.

      Thanks
    • praetorian1962
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2009
        I am carefully considering building the Little Dipper. The write up doesnt include some of the basic dimensions. Does anybody know the Length of waterline?
        Amount of ballast??
        And the amount of Sail area?
        Searching through the messages, I have the displacement to be quoted as 11400 pounds. Is this correct??
        Thanks
        Jim