Re: does anyone know (Metacentric)

  • Bob Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      Adrian,

      Have you read his book _Of Yachts and Men_? I don't think you'll find
      a definitive answer to your question, but you'll find that he was aware
      of Butler's work and expressed an admiration for his designs and
      modeled one of his own after Butler. You'll find plenty of evidence in
      his comments on his various designs that he valued balance as a design
      factor greatly. If you haven't read this book I highly recommend it.

      ---
      Bob

      -----