Re: [AtkinBoats] Pequot

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2009
      Where's you put the photo, Peter?

      On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:00:17 -0800, Peter wrote:

      > I have added another good photo of Pequot sailing in the Whitsunday's
      > in winter.
      > With all the troubles in the world we need such photos!!
      > Best wishes

      Any doctrine that will not bear investigation is not a fit
      tenant for the mind of an honest man. <Robert G. Ingersoll>
    • Peter
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 29, 2010
        I have added another three photos of Pequot taken during our winter!!
        Still enjoying sailing Pequot and as the design is approaching 85 years of age - (and I am nearly catching up) still brings comments of appreciation and wouldn't change her for a modern type yacht!! Best wishes to all
      • gavin atkin
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 31, 2010
          Isn't she just gorgeous! You're a lucky man!

          Gav (no known relation)