COMPLETE SET OF MOTORBOATING IDEAL SERIES BOOKS RARE Item number: 17029371

  • titanicslim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2009
      ... In case this looks appealing to anyone on the forum.

      I've already got most of them, and there is quite a bit of redundancy
      in the contents. I think it's kind of disappointing that the bid (as
      of Sat. 7pm U.S. CST) is over 200USD and not yet over the seller's
      reserve price, but where else are you going to find a collection like
      this?

      Dave
    • titanicslim
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2009
        Great Googly Moogly! $751.91 and still under reserve. Sorry- Had I
        known he was this proud of them, I never would have troubled you with it.