Re: [AtkinBoats] Bridget

  • Aquiles Rösner
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2009
      Hello Jorgen,
      I live in Hiddenhausen, between Hannover and Bielefeld.
      Some of the big parts - lofting, laminated stem, stern and some knees
      ar finished. I will begin the keel now and then I must prepaire the
      construction place for the assenblage. Tel 0049-5221-65737
      It would be a pleasure if you stay here
      Greetings
      Aquiles

      Am Sonntag, den 28.12.2008, 13:08 +0000 schrieb Dane Friend:
      > Hi Aquiles.
      >
      > Are you really building an Ingrid boat yourself? Where in Germany are
      > you living. I live in Århus 200 km north of the German border and I
      > bought an Ingrid in US last year. Yeah yeah - I know - only fibre
      > glass. But I would like to see your boat one day.
      >
      > Greetings
      >
      > Jorgen Norlev, Denmark
      >
      > ________________________________

    • Archie
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2009
        We are working full speed on "Bridget". It looks like it is going to take two years to complete at the rate we are going.
        Since we bought it we have learned that it, most likely, started with the Ingrid plans which were modified at the original construction and later on was modified somemore in subsequent re-models.
        It's good to hear from the other side of the world. I was born in Ridderkerk, Holland and now live near Seattle, Washington, USA

        Arch E. Van Belle

        I live in Hiddenhausen, between Hannover and Bielefeld.
        Some of the big parts - lofting, laminated stem, stern and some knees
        ar finished. I will begin the keel now and then I must prepaire the
        construction place for the assenblage. Tel 0049-5221-65737
        It would be a pleasure if you stay here
        Greetings
        Aquiles

        Am Sonntag, den 28.12.2008, 13:08 +0000 schrieb Dane Friend:
        > Hi Aquiles.
        >
        > Are you really building an Ingrid boat yourself? Where in Germany are
        > you living. I live in Århus 200 km north of the German border and I
        > bought an Ingrid in US last year. Yeah yeah - I know - only fibre
        > glass. But I would like to see your boat one day.
        >
        > Greetings
        >
        > Jorgen Norlev, Denmark
        >
        > ____________ _________ _________ __

      • Dane Friend
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 4, 2009
          Hi Aquiles.

          Definetely I will pass by one day. It is a big task you have entered into. Originally I tried to be educated as a boat builder almost 30 years ago but it was too late in Denamrk at that time. Are you a prefesionnal your self related to wood and carpentry or just a happy amateur :-)

          See you one day. here is a foto of my boat

          Regards

          Jorgen

          ________________________________
          I live in Hiddenhausen, between Hannover and Bielefeld.
          Some of the big parts - lofting, laminated stem, stern and some knees
          ar finished. I will begin the keel now and then I must prepaire the
          construction place for the assenblage. Tel 0049-5221-65737
          It would be a pleasure if you stay here
          Greetings
          Aquiles

          Am Sonntag, den 28.12.2008, 13:08 +0000 schrieb Dane Friend:
          > Hi Aquiles.
          >
          > Are you really building an Ingrid boat yourself? Where in Germany are
          > you living. I live in Århus 200 km north of the German border and I
          > bought an Ingrid in US last year. Yeah yeah - I know - only fibre
          > glass. But I would like to see your boat one day.
          >
          > Greetings
          >
          > Jorgen Norlev, Denmark

        • Dane Friend
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 4, 2009
            Good luck Arch with your Bridget. When ever you like please come to Denmark. Wonderfull cruising around here :-)

            Jorgen