A little intro

  • Jon & Wanda(Tink)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2008
      I thought I would give a little intro to those that don't know me and a
      Hi to those that do. Jon Alldritt from Vancouver Wa. working on things
      other then a Atkins but they where some of the insperation for what I
      am building. Liveing near the Columbia and often working on its banks I
      have seen a few sternwheelers including a Atkins all the way up to the
      commercial Empress of the North. For what I wanted there where no plans
      out there so after a year and a half of resurch I designed my owen
      incorperating ideas from all over. A few pics to near where I am now
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/jons_boat_building/sets/72157602709014393/
      the last taken by John Kohnen the owner of this group. What I was
      looking for was a spoon or cutwater bow L to W of 4to1 or move
      trailerable with a good amount of room. 32' X 8' about #10,000 is the
      aim with main cabin 8' X 26' pilot house and Texas cabin 6' X 10' sleep
      6 to 8. The other project I am doing is restoring a 1962 Lightning
      Class One Design sail boat #8175 desinged 70 years ago.

      Jon