"River Belle"

  • Alan Boman
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2008
      Hi Folks,

      I have finally started building a "River Belle", 36' tunnel stern river
      boat.

      I have put a photo album up with a couple of pictures of progress to date
      for those interested.

      More to come hopefully.

      Cheers

      Alan

    • Bryan Lowe
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2008
        Way to go. I really look forward to seeing this boat take shape!
        Keep us updated!

        Bryan