tasmanian tally ho major "Gallifrey"

  • Adrian
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2008
      3 new photos added she is being constructed using double planking
      glued the frames are laminated and are set up on each station more
      will be added after planking
    • Alan Boman
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2008
        Hi Folks,

        I have finally started building a "River Belle", 36' tunnel stern river
        boat.

        I have put a photo album up with a couple of pictures of progress to date
        for those interested.

        More to come hopefully.

        Cheers

        Alan

      • Bryan Lowe
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2008
          Way to go. I really look forward to seeing this boat take shape!
          Keep us updated!

          Bryan