Re: What about Sabot?

  • titanicslim
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2008
      Mike

      I'm right with you there. You could use that nicely radiused cockpit
      coaming as the basis for the house sides, a la Wenda &c. Keep the
      accommodations Spartan and maybe even a fabric top/hardtop option for
      the house. Unless built too heavy, this design should have all the
      qualities of her peers by Alden, Herreshoff and others. I think it
      has possibilities...