Re: [AtkinBoats] Seabright via Tinyurl

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2008
      Thanks for sharing those photos, Craig! And thanks for discovering
      tinyurl. <g>

      On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 07:57:01 -0800, COD wrote:

      > http://tinyurl.com/6r5czj
      >
      > and
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/643ugs
      >

      > On Dec 7, 2008, at 9:41 AM, c o'donnell wrote:
      >
      >> http://images.google.com/hosted/life/l?imgurl=05b4a570c41348ee&q=boat

      Missionaries, my Dear! Don't you realize that missionaries are
      the divinely provided food for destitute cannibals? Whenever
      they are on the brink of starvation, Heaven in its infinite mercy
      sends them a nice plump missionary. <Oscar Wilde>
    • c o'donnell
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2008
        It's odd. Some of the groups I subscribe to have the long URLs broken
        up. Some don't.

        On Dec 7, 2008, at 6:31 PM, John Kohnen wrote:

        > Thanks for sharing those photos, Craig! And thanks for discovering
        > tinyurl. <g>
        >
        > On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 07:57:01 -0800, COD wrote:
        >
        >> http://tinyurl.com/6r5czj
        >>
        >> and
        >>
        >> http://tinyurl.com/643ugs
        >>

        >> On Dec 7, 2008, at 9:41 AM, c o'donnell wrote:
        >>
        >>> http://images.google.com/hosted/life/l?
        >>> imgurl=05b4a570c41348ee&q=boat
        >>

        > --
        > John <jkohnen@...>
        > Missionaries, my Dear! Don't you realize that missionaries are
        > the divinely provided food for destitute cannibals? Whenever
        > they are on the brink of starvation, Heaven in its infinite mercy
        > sends them a nice plump missionary. <Oscar Wilde>
        >
        > ------------------------------------

        > polite.
        >
        > If you set out to build an Atkin boat, please do not modify the
        > plans. If you stray from the plans you do so at your own risk and
        > Atkin & Co. will take no responsibility for the performance of the
        > resulting boat.

        > <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        === craig o'donnell
        dadadata@...
        Box 232 Betterton Md 21610
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2008
          That is odd. But it's always a good idea to use tinyurl all the time for
          long URLs, just in case...

          On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 15:49:54 -0800, COD wrote:

          > It's odd. Some of the groups I subscribe to have the long URLs broken
          > up. Some don't.
          >>
          >>> http://tinyurl.com/6r5czj
          >>>
          >>> and
          >>>
          >>> http://tinyurl.com/643ugs

          The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure
          when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from
          them. <Patrick Henry>