Seabright via Tinyurl

  • c o'donnell
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2008
      http://tinyurl.com/6r5czj

      and

      http://tinyurl.com/643ugs

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2008
        Thanks for sharing those photos, Craig! And thanks for discovering
        tinyurl. <g>

        On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 07:57:01 -0800, COD wrote:

        > http://tinyurl.com/6r5czj
        >
        > and
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/643ugs
        >

        > On Dec 7, 2008, at 9:41 AM, c o'donnell wrote:
        >
        >> http://images.google.com/hosted/life/l?imgurl=05b4a570c41348ee&q=boat

        Missionaries, my Dear! Don't you realize that missionaries are
        the divinely provided food for destitute cannibals? Whenever
        they are on the brink of starvation, Heaven in its infinite mercy
        sends them a nice plump missionary. <Oscar Wilde>
      • c o'donnell
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2008
          It's odd. Some of the groups I subscribe to have the long URLs broken
          up. Some don't.

          On Dec 7, 2008, at 6:31 PM, John Kohnen wrote:

          > Thanks for sharing those photos, Craig! And thanks for discovering
          > tinyurl. <g>
          >
          > On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 07:57:01 -0800, COD wrote:
          >
          >> http://tinyurl.com/6r5czj
          >>
          >> and
          >>
          >> http://tinyurl.com/643ugs
          >>

          >> On Dec 7, 2008, at 9:41 AM, c o'donnell wrote:
          >>
          >>> http://images.google.com/hosted/life/l?
          >>> imgurl=05b4a570c41348ee&q=boat
          >>

          > --
          > John <jkohnen@...>
          > Missionaries, my Dear! Don't you realize that missionaries are
          > the divinely provided food for destitute cannibals? Whenever
          > they are on the brink of starvation, Heaven in its infinite mercy
          > sends them a nice plump missionary. <Oscar Wilde>
          >
          > ------------------------------------

          > polite.
          >
          > If you set out to build an Atkin boat, please do not modify the
          > plans. If you stray from the plans you do so at your own risk and
          > Atkin & Co. will take no responsibility for the performance of the
          > resulting boat.

          > <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          === craig o'donnell
          dadadata@...
          Box 232 Betterton Md 21610
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 8, 2008
            That is odd. But it's always a good idea to use tinyurl all the time for
            long URLs, just in case...

            On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 15:49:54 -0800, COD wrote:

            > It's odd. Some of the groups I subscribe to have the long URLs broken
            > up. Some don't.
            >>
            >>> http://tinyurl.com/6r5czj
            >>>
            >>> and
            >>>
            >>> http://tinyurl.com/643ugs

            The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure
            when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from
            them. <Patrick Henry>