LIFE: Two fishermen getting their rowboat out

  • c o'donnell
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2008
      http://images.google.com/hosted/life/l?imgurl=05b4a570c41348ee&q=boat
      +source:life&ei=ZOA7SdHxDo3ketL5mfQG&sig2=BbHVr3AI1lR4B6kZr1Uy7A&usg=__a
      _ZXZ1lTcK2BgI1-wn3H3NDhRK8=&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dboat%2Bsource:life%
      26start%3D20%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

      Sea Bright NJ, 188os. Since Atkin liked Jersey shore boats.

      === craig o'donnell
      dadadata@...
      Box 232 Betterton Md 21610

    • c o'donnell
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2008
        http://tinyurl.com/6r5czj

        and

        http://tinyurl.com/643ugs

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2008
          Thanks for sharing those photos, Craig! And thanks for discovering
          tinyurl. <g>

          On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 07:57:01 -0800, COD wrote:

          > http://tinyurl.com/6r5czj
          >
          > and
          >
          > http://tinyurl.com/643ugs
          >

          > On Dec 7, 2008, at 9:41 AM, c o'donnell wrote:
          >
          >> http://images.google.com/hosted/life/l?imgurl=05b4a570c41348ee&q=boat

          Missionaries, my Dear! Don't you realize that missionaries are
          the divinely provided food for destitute cannibals? Whenever
          they are on the brink of starvation, Heaven in its infinite mercy
          sends them a nice plump missionary. <Oscar Wilde>
        • c o'donnell
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2008
            It's odd. Some of the groups I subscribe to have the long URLs broken
            up. Some don't.

            On Dec 7, 2008, at 6:31 PM, John Kohnen wrote:

            > Thanks for sharing those photos, Craig! And thanks for discovering
            > tinyurl. <g>
            >
            > On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 07:57:01 -0800, COD wrote:
            >
            >> http://tinyurl.com/6r5czj
            >>
            >> and
            >>
            >> http://tinyurl.com/643ugs
            >>

            >> On Dec 7, 2008, at 9:41 AM, c o'donnell wrote:
            >>
            >>> http://images.google.com/hosted/life/l?
            >>> imgurl=05b4a570c41348ee&q=boat
            >>

            > --
            > John <jkohnen@...>
            > Missionaries, my Dear! Don't you realize that missionaries are
            > the divinely provided food for destitute cannibals? Whenever
            > they are on the brink of starvation, Heaven in its infinite mercy
            > sends them a nice plump missionary. <Oscar Wilde>
            >
            > ------------------------------------

            > polite.
            >
            > If you set out to build an Atkin boat, please do not modify the
            > plans. If you stray from the plans you do so at your own risk and
            > Atkin & Co. will take no responsibility for the performance of the
            > resulting boat.

            > <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            === craig o'donnell
            dadadata@...
            Box 232 Betterton Md 21610
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 8, 2008
              That is odd. But it's always a good idea to use tinyurl all the time for
              long URLs, just in case...

              On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 15:49:54 -0800, COD wrote:

              > It's odd. Some of the groups I subscribe to have the long URLs broken
              > up. Some don't.
              >>
              >>> http://tinyurl.com/6r5czj
              >>>
              >>> and
              >>>
              >>> http://tinyurl.com/643ugs

              The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure
              when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from
              them. <Patrick Henry>