Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Russell R

  • huttbldr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 19, 2008
      Thank you, building her has been one of the most fascinating things I've
      ever done.

    • uncleralph123
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 12, 2009
        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, huttbldr@... wrote:

        > she has a 18hp tohatsu 4 stroke under the rear hatch. I only have 14
        hours
        > on the motor as Im still learning how she handles.

        Beautiful job. Do you have an update on its performance?

        Ralph
      • huttbldr@aol.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 12, 2009
          She handles better than I thought she would. Wen't thru 2 foot wake like a
          hot knife thru butter. Having a problem with the motor right now. I was
          charging the battries when the motor started smokeing. I't melted the oil cap. The
          motor did'nt seem to overheat. It looks like the cap melted from the inside.

          In a message dated 2/12/2009 10:31:02 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
          UncleRalph@... writes:

          --- In _AtkinBoats@yahoogroAtkinBo_ (mailto:AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com) ,

          now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000002)