Re: [AtkinBoats] Friar Tuck

  • boatnews@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008
      The designer's documents indicate a planned top speed of 10 knots with twin
      40HP gas Fords of the era. I have been studying the plan set this past year,
      but have not been able to find any information about any construction or
      operation history.

      John

      In a message dated 10/13/2008 2:26:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      necromancer_wizard@... writes:

      Has anyone built this design or seen one? I will be ordering plans and
      wanted to see if anyone knew the rated speed and engine sizes for it
      before the plans came in? It looks like it would be an interesting
      boat to build and own.
      Thanks