Re: Rescue Minor waterline

  • titanicslim
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
      Atkin didn't get this wrong. Small motor boats often squat a bit
      without a load. With a couple of heavyweights f'rd (making sure the
      equipment is distributed somewhat as Atkin specified) it will settle a
      bit more like you expect.

      You might find a few erroneous offsets in Billy Atkin's tables but if
      you discover a major design defect, go over the plan carefully until
      you can see where you deviated from it.

      Dave

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, Kenneth Grome