Starling knockabout

  • Steve Duggan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008
      I'm thinking about restoring a yacht which I am told is an Atkin's
      design and was built in the early fifties. It certainly appears to be
      much the same as the drawing on Atkins' site. I've sent an email
      asking for details but have yet to receive a reply. Can the group
      confirm that the website is still active and that it is possible to
      order copies of the plans?