Re: Russell R

  • adharvey2
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 6, 2008
      Great job, Jeff! It's great to see those really unique designs come to
      life in pictures, and especially helpful to those contemplating
      similar designs. Now I have a better idea of how "Little Effort" might
      look in 3D.

      I love all the bright work you put on her - especially the foredeck.

      Andrew Harvey

      -- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Hutter" <huttbldr@...> wrote:

      > You can see the photos under "On The Job II"

    • waltbald
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 9, 2008
        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Hutter" <huttbldr@...> wrote:

        > You can see the photos under "On The Job II"

        Fabulous boat! Of course now people are going to take you for some old
        money type. They'll be trying to remember you from Yale and wanting
        you to pitch in a few mil for their margin call and asking you where
        to put what's left of their money.

        have fun,

        Walter Owens
      • David
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 19, 2008
          Damfine Job.

          Cheers,
          David G

          *************

        • huttbldr@aol.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 19, 2008
            Thank you, building her has been one of the most fascinating things I've
            ever done.

          • uncleralph123
            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 12, 2009
              --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, huttbldr@... wrote:

              > she has a 18hp tohatsu 4 stroke under the rear hatch. I only have 14
              hours
              > on the motor as Im still learning how she handles.

              Beautiful job. Do you have an update on its performance?

              Ralph
            • huttbldr@aol.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 12, 2009
                She handles better than I thought she would. Wen't thru 2 foot wake like a
                hot knife thru butter. Having a problem with the motor right now. I was
                charging the battries when the motor started smokeing. I't melted the oil cap. The
                motor did'nt seem to overheat. It looks like the cap melted from the inside.

                In a message dated 2/12/2009 10:31:02 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                UncleRalph@... writes:

                --- In _AtkinBoats@yahoogroAtkinBo_ (mailto:AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com) ,

                now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000002)